Collection of your Personal Information
When we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you, CampWizard will ask you for that information. Generally, this information is only requested when you are ordering e-mail newsletters, signing up for an event or training, or when purchasing and/or registering for CampWizard products. Personal information collected by campwizard.net is often limited to e-mail address, language, country, or location, but it may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested. We keep your information stored indefinitely or until you choose to opt out. We do not intentionally collect information from individuals under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
www.campwizard.net does not accept payments, and consequently, does not store sensitive financial information. It may on very rare occasion collect certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of CampWizard. With any CampWizard communication sent out through email, there is a link at the bottom of the email where customers can unsubscribe, should they want to do so. Customers are automatically opted out from the mailing list. They have to choose to opt in to receive communications. If at any time you want us to delete and remove your information, please let us know by emailing email@example.com, mailing us at 4360 Brownsboro Rd., Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40207, or calling us at 1-855-783-6949.
Use of your Personal Information
We may from time to time use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from CampWizard, if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
CampWizard may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CampWizard or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CampWizard and its family of websites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of CampWizard employees, users of CampWizard products or services, or members of the public.
In accordance with our commitment to protect personal privacy, CampWizard complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. CampWizard has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. These principles and FAQs may be found at: http://www.export.gov/safeharbor
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, campwizard.net will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
www.campwizard.net may send out periodic emails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen. After an individual ceases to be a customer, his or her information resides in an archived form in our customer database unless we are explicitly instructed to remove his or her information from our database.
- The Client shall comply at all times with its obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and references in this clause to “data processor”, “data controller” and “personal data” shall have the meanings ascribed to them under the DPA.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that for the purposes of the DPA the Client is a data controller and the Contractor is a data processor in relation to the processing of personal data obtained by the contractor or its sub-contractors from the Client.
- Where the Client requests that the Contractor or any of its sub-contractors, as part of the fulfillment of its obligations under the Agreement, processes personal data on behalf of the Client the Contractor shall, and shall procure that its sub-contractors shall:
- Act only on instructions from the Client when processing personal data and keep records of all such processing;
- Comply with the Client’s instructions in relation to the processing of personal data as such instructions are given and varied from time to time by the Client;
- At all times take all appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data; and
- Immediately notify the Client if it receives any complaint, notice or communication which relates directly or indirectly to the processing of personal data under this Agreement, provide dull co-operation and assistance in relation to any such complaint, notice or communication.
- The Contractor agrees that the Client may from time to time have reasonable access to the Contractor’s premises, systems and records to enable the Client to carry out, upon reasonable advance written notice and having regard to the Contractor’s duty of confidentiality owed to its other clients, an audit of the Contractor’s security measures and procedures in connection with the processing of personal data.
- The Contractor shall provide all reasonable assistance to the Client on request with regard to any subject access requests received by the Client.
- If the Client requests a copy of all personal data held by the Contractor pursuant to this Agreement, the Contractor will submit to the Client a written quote for such copy in the format and on the media reasonably specified by the Client, and upon payment of the cost contained in such quote by the Client, the Contractor shall deliver such copy to the Client. The Contractor shall promptly inform the Client if any such data is lost or destroyed or becomes damaged, corrupted, or unusable and, in such event, Contractor will restore such personal data at its own expense.
Security of your Personal Information
www.campwizard.net is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The CampWizard website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users interact with the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for STEM Wizard.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
We make use of extensive technology to find out how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a campwizard.net webpage. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information on campwizard.net; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about campwizard.net website usage. We may share aggregated site statistics with partner companies but do not allow other companies to place clear gifs on our sites.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the campwizard.net website, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalized visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by email or call us on any of the phone numbers listed on our Contact Us page.
Changes to this Statement
www.campwizard.net will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, campwizard.net will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Web site.
CampWizard welcomes your comments and/or questions regarding this privacy statement; please contact us by sending us your feedback to 4360 Brownsboro Rd., Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40207, emailing us at email@example.com, or calling us at 1-855-783-6949.
If however you are unhappy with our response to your concerns you can raise an issue with eTrust, who are an independent third party dispute resolution service. They will work with us to ensure that your query is resolved.
You can contact eTrust here: eTrust Privacy Contact